4020 Consult Emerging Professional of Year
Emerging Professional of Year
To be eligible for the QMCA Project Manager/Professional of Year and the QMCA Emerging Professional of Year, entrants/entries must adhere to the following criteria:
- Entrants must be based in Queensland.
- Entrants must be employed by a QMCA Executive General, Ordinary General or Associate Member
- By submitting an entry, copyright for use of all entry materials is assigned to the QMCA.
If your application does not fit the above criteria, it may be eligible for another QMCA Award.
- Expressions of Interest Open – 6 September 2021
- Expressions of Interest Close – 24 September 2021
- Award Submissions Open – 18 October 2021
- Award Submissions Closes – 12th December 2021
- Award Judging – From 13 December 2021 to 14 January 2022
- Panel Presentations – 17 January 2022
- QMCA Awards Long Lunch – 11 February 2022
Award Submission – Deadline 12 December 2021
Comprising no more than 500 words (3,000 characters) using the Submission Form below, your award submission should represent achievements that showcase innovation and excellence in the Queensland civil infrastructure sector.
Additional files, should be transferred via a file sharing service (DropBox, OneDrive, WeSendIt etc) with the download link emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are now open. Please use the form below to enter the awards.
This award is supported by 4020 Consult.
Emerging Professional of the Year Award Sponsor
4020 was established to provide our client’s within the Construction, Engineering & Renewables sectors with a highly effective approach to managing their People strategy and Recruitment operations.
With a clear focus to overcome the challenges that often beset SMEs, 4020 Consult engages in genuine partnerships with a select group of clients to enhance their people engagement strategies while also optimising their staff performance through training and coaching. The very core of our business though has always been recruitment, where we specialise is attracting the highest quality of candidates through our extensive networks and search techniques.