One of the primary purposes of the QMCA is to encourage continuous development in all aspects of project delivery. This is a very broad remit given the many different aspects of project delivery and to date there have been a number of attempts to achieve this outcome with varying degrees of success. This has been due in part to the size of the task and the resources required to achieve it.
The QMCA Board has therefore formed the following Working Committees:
- Resources Industry
- Construction Materials
- Industrial Relations
- Technology Design and Innovation
- Events, Marketing and Sponsorship
- Future Industry
The Working Committees will be chaired by a QMCA Board Member and required to:
- Develop QMCA policy for approval by the Board that can be collectively advocated for.
- Develop responses to relevant market sounding requests.
- Develop responses to relevant contemporaneous issues.
All QMCA members are invited to nominate employees to participate in these working groups (Max one employee per working group).
Please contact the QMCA secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org for a nomination form. Nominations will close at COB 25 January 2019.