Coates Project of the Year below $100 million Award
Coates Hire Project of Year Under $100m
To be eligible for the QMCA Coates Project of the Year > $100m Award, entrants/entries must adhere to the following criteria:
- The idea/concept must have been applied/constructed/executed in the last two years.
- Entrants must be based or have an office in Queensland.
- The project in which the innovation has been conducted must be located in Queensland.
- The submitted idea/concept must demonstrate innovation in excellence within the civil infrastructure sector. Please note this includes industrial and resource projects but excludes residential or commercial building projects.
- By submitting an entry, copyright for use of all entry materials is assigned to the QMCA.
For this category entrants/entries are not required to be:
- A QMCA member.
- Ideas/concepts do not have to have been realised on a QMCA member project.
If your application does not fit the above criteria, it may be eligible for another QMCA Award.
- Expressions of Interest Open – 6 September 2021
- Expressions of Interest Close – 24 September 2021
- Award Submissions Open – 18 October 2021
- Award Submissions Closes – 3rd December 2021
- Award Judging – From 13 December 2021 to 14 January 2022
- Panel Presentations – 17 January 2022
- QMCA Awards Long Lunch – 11 February 2022
To submit an expression of interest, please complete the following form.
This award is proudly supported by Coates Hire.
PROJECT OF THE YEAR UNDER $100M AWARD SPONSOR
Coates is Australia’s leading equipment hire provider, operating across a range of markets including engineering, mining and resources, infrastructure, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and major events.
In FY21, Coates celebrated 136 years of commitment to supporting their customers who help build Australia.
With a national footprint of over 150 branches, more than one million pieces of equipment and over 1,900 highly skilled employees, Coates provides expert equipment solutions for nearly 19,000 customers.
This includes end-to-end solutions for temporary works, traffic management, water management, industrial shutdowns, maintenance, training services and events.
So give Coates a call on 13 15 52 or visit coates.com.au and let’s make it happen.