CBUS Super Fund Project of Year Over $100m
Project of Year Over $100m
To be eligible for the QMCA Cbus Superfund Project of the Year Over $100m Award, entrants/entries must adhere to the following criteria:
- Entrants must be a current QMCA member.
- The idea/concept must have been applied/constructed/executed in the last two years.
- Entrants must be based or have an office in Queensland.
- The project in which the innovation has been conducted must be located in Queensland.
- The submitted idea/concept must demonstrate innovation in excellence within the civil infrastructure sector. Please note this includes industrial and resource projects but excludes residential or commercial building projects.
- By submitting an entry, copyright for use of all entry materials is assigned to the QMCA.
If your application does not fit the above criteria, it may be eligible for another QMCA Award.
- Expressions of Interest Open – 6 September 2021
- Expressions of Interest Close – 24 September 2021
- Award Submissions Open – 18 October 2021
- Award Submissions Closes – 3rd December 2021
- Award Judging – From 13 December 2021 to 14 January 2022
- Panel Presentations – 17 January 2022
- QMCA Awards Long Lunch – 11 February 2022
To submit an expression of interest, please complete the following form.
Nominations are now open. Please use the form below to enter the awards.
This award is supported by Cbus Super Fund.