Previous Winners of this Prestigious Award are:
2017 QMCA INAUGURAL INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE AWARD
- John Holland Pty Ltd Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Remedials – Mobile Swing Stage Gantry
- 2015 – Leighton Contractors, APLNG Gas Gathering Project
- 2014 – Ostwald Bros APLNG Rig Pads and Roads Project
- 2013 – Leighton Contractors, Water Treatment Facilities Project
- 2012 – Port of Brisbane Motorway Upgrade Project (Port Connect)
- 2011 – Origin Alliance, Ipswich Motorway Upgrade (Dinmore to Goodna)
- 2010 – Baulderstone, Building the Education Revolution Project.
- 2009 – Coal Stream Alliance (Partners QR, Macmahon Holdings Limited, MVM Rail, Aurecon Hatch & Parsons Brinckerhoff), Jilalan Rail Yard Upgrade.
- 2008 – Trackstar Alliance, alliance between QR, Thiess, United Group Infrastructure Ltd, Maunsell AECOM & Connell Wagner, Caboolture to Beerburrum Track Duplication.
- 2007 – Abigroup Contractors, McConnell Dowell and KBR, Southern Regional Water Pipeline Alliance
- 2006 – John Holland Pty Ltd, Green Bridge Project
- 2005 – Thiess Pty Ltd, Curragh North
- 2004 – Leighton Contractors Pty Limited, FPE Seawall Alliance
- 2003 – Thiess Pty Ltd, Inner Northern Busway Alliance, Section 3
- 2002 – Abigroup Contractors Pty Limited, Northern Bowen Basin Rail Link (Joint Winner)
- 2002 – Bechtel Australia Pty Ltd, Camalco Alumina Refinery (Joint Winner)
- 2001 – Leighton Contractors Pty Limited, Inner City Bypass